The Sixties Low Table is 30 x 22" and 16" high. The frame is made of aluminum tube and the top is made of lacquered steel.
Low Table Weight and Dimensions
- 29.72 inches x 21.85 inches wide. 16.14 inches high
- 15.43 Pounds
- Sold individually
- Available in 24 different colors
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Aluminum tube frame
- Lacquered steel table top
- High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
- 1-year guarantee
- Offered in 23 unique colors! See for all color options
- To place a special order for a color currently out of stock, please call 1-877-862-5762
- View the
Fermob has a 13 step treatment process so that the metal is protected against corrosion. Fermob then has the piece painted with a 100% polyester DuPont powder paint that is GUARANTEED anti- UV to ensure that the Fermob piece never losses its color. Fermob uses a 100% solvent free paint which ensures easy recycling.
The Fermob Bistro Collection is designed and made in France. Fermob holds the original patent on the basic French bistro furniture. These bistro sets are reproductions circa 1889 from the largest line of patio furniture in Europe.
1 year guarantee against wear and tear. Click here
to view Fermob's full written warranty.
How It's Green:
- Material: The metals Fermob uses are top-grade steel or aluminum. Both are materials that are recycled all over the world due to an easy and well-managed recycling process. Fermob can guarantee that its furniture is not only recyclable, but actually recycled.
- Fermob furniture undergoes several stages of rust proofing followed by two paint stages: a Fermob-exclusive process in one of the most efficient plants in Europe. Two treatments are used: High Protection Index 13 treatment in 13 stages OR a Very High Protection Index 22, or cataphoresis for use in very humid or saline climates.
- Paint: The paint (DuPont powder, 100% polyester, anti-UV) is deposited electrostatically on the furniture for optimal coverage, then baked at 193 degrees. Ecological paint protects both the environment and your health: the powder paints used by Fermob (DuPont, 100% polyester powder) contain no solvents and are 100% recyclable. Fermob was also the first furniture company to sign the VARAPE agreement for special waste recycling, collection and disposal.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow up to 4 days processing in addition to shipping time to receive this product.